Saturday, March 7, 2009

Starbucks, Pavilion




4pm, Saturday, 2009, March 07. Starbucks, Pavilion, Drizzled.










I am consuming caffein and tobacco now...on a cloudy drizzled Saturday..










Decided to sit here, at the corner in Starbucks, flipping through CLEO, having my hot caramel macchiato, observing pedestrian, eavedropping on the conversation next table, starbucks, you made my day...LOL




Was kind of disturbed earlier, having a so called fear of failure disorder, was really stressed up, scared that I wont have enough time to catch up with frens, spend time with family, private talk with cousin, also scared that my workload going to be more after this long weekend, lots of thing to be worried on...on the hand, I am happy that finally I can have a mini break, leave the office for few days...

Luckily, I came accross this article in CLEO, providing ways to release stress...

Feeling better now...

Well, nobody can be perfect, should always bear in mind... Isnt it?
OK...time to stop scribbling, will post on blog later on...together with the photos I took.
Have a nice weekend, everybody.


Warm Regards,

Danise















1 comment: