Saturday, January 3, 2009

Global Financial Crisis - 2008/2009


Due to the hit of the global financial crisis that started in 2008, everything seems to
be so different.if you are attached with any of the organization, recession & retrenchment tend to be the key word of every issue, were asked to work long hour,benefits and priviledges has been taken away...


well, it is all because of the key word said earlier.


Its is going to be a tough year, especially for my field...yet, let me welcome year 2009 with
an embrace!!!!


Here I would like to make an annoucement, one of my new year resolution is to cleanse my friendster, that means, only friends that I know in reality will be remain in my account, those "friends" for framing purposes will be deleted, I shall say sorry for the inconvenience caused but this is to ensure a better management system to be adopted.

Once again, Happy new year 2009, best wishes and may the force be with you.

Regards,

Danise @ S.Y Liew
- - - - - - - - - - - - --- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - --- - -- - - --- - -- --- ------ - -







2 comments:

  1. abt the financial crisis, let hav a look at this website..
    http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2008/12/theres_a_queue.php

    and this yrs until now, according to china's news, 最受欢迎的新年祝贺语是“穷得只剩下钱”

    ^^

    ReplyDelete